Monday, March 30, 2009

How does your Garden Grow?

This is just one way of seeing Me.
A representation of my life when I allow myself to be what I was created to be.
Though a bulb is so small, it contains that same mysterious life principle which produces growth in the grandest tulip.
When the bulb is cast into the ground, the tiny bulb lays hold of every element that God has provided for it's nutriment, and it speedily develops a sturdy growth. Even a bulb has faith. It trusts the elements and is utterly surrendered to them. If the word produces life, like the the earth produces life, then I have no other choice than to be in it.

There I find I'm complete. There I become what I was created to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Think This is Great... I didn't really read it but I felt bad because nobody left no comments on this one.. and I feel No Matter what happens in life you & I will always look out 4 one another so thats actually why I'm leaving this comment. It's not because of what I read or lack of reading but it's because I care. I care about your feelings more than a lot of people and I wouldn't want to see this blog post left empty and incomplete.